For the adventurous at heart, a trip from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon in a Cessna airplane will provide the thrill of a lifetime. The narrated aerial tour will take you to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, home of the Hualapai Reservation ... More info ›
For the adventurous at heart, a trip from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon in a Cessna airplane will provide the thrill of a lifetime. The narrated aerial tour will take you to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, home of the Hualapai Reservation. You’ll enjoy a tour to Eagle Point, Native American cultural performances, lunch on the canyon rim, hiking, amazing views of the Colorado River and the Grand Canyon, a boat ride on the river, and admission to the Grand Canyon Skywalk – an exhilarating platform over the edge of the canyon. This all-inclusive adventure will leave you with unforgettable experiences and memories of America’s most iconic piece of natural beauty.
Your comprehensive Grand Canyon day trip begins as you fly in a Cessna airplane to the West Rim of the canyon. As you listen to the narration, you’ll enjoy unobstructed views of the canyon and other fabulous Arizona landscapes. Have lunch at Guano Point (included) on the rim of the Grand Canyon, and do a little hiking if you wish. The views of the canyon and the Colorado River a mile below are spectacular.
During the tour, you’ll visit Eagle Point and a village of authentic Native American homes; enjoy a Native American cultural performance; and walk out on the Skywalk – the canyon’s most exciting attraction. This platform extends out over the edge of the canyon, providing heart-racing views of the canyon floor beneath you.
Also included is a seven-minute helicopter ride down to the floor of the canyon, where you’ll walk briefly to the edge of the Colorado River and hop on a pontoon boat for a leisurely 15-minute ride on the water. The canyon cliffs will tower above you as you soak in the incredible beauty. Your flight back to the rim of the canyon will reconnect you with your airplane pilot for your return flight to Phoenix.
- Aircraft used are Cessna Caravans and T207's. These high winged airplanes are perfect for flightseeing and picture taking.
- Every passenger has a window seat for unobstructed views of the spectacular sights below.
- The listed price does not include a USD20 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- A private tour surcharge may apply, please see Additional Info for full details.
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour for an additional fee. Fees are determined based on the location of your hotel (USD35 to USD50). This service can be scheduled with the supplier directly, contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher which will be received after booking.